Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Performance Analysis: Death of a Salesman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wisdom: The More You Know, The Less You Don't Know
Analyzing and exploring literature can appear daunting. In the past, I would sometimes feel inadequate making contradictory assertions about...
-
This is a concoction of generally cohesive thoughts on which I plan to base my literature analytical essay on. There are countless ways on...
-
It wasn’t until I turned 22 that I was overpowered by the need to create—to express the deep emotional trauma that I felt. The only satisfyi...
-
I stumbled into the lap of the poem God Says Yes to Me, written by Kaylin Haught near the hazy beginning of this semester while perusing...
This is an interesting thing to point out. I wonder if the director asked her to portray it this way, or if it was the actress's choice. Ether way, interesting interpretation of the character.
ReplyDelete